Thursday, June 2, 2011

Charice To Host Orange Campaign Party On June 14 At New York City

Bookmark and Share

     The 19 year-old teen singing sensation is working with Life Savers to choose the new flavor the company's going to launch. She also tweeted their facebook page:  facebook.com/lifesaversgummies and requested her fans to support the color "Orange" since it was the color with least number of votes.

     Voting started last May 2, 2011 at 9:00am and will end on June 30, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm EST. The flavor with the most votes at the end of official voting will be included in the Life Savers Gummies 5 Flavors pack.

     On BUSINESS WIRE article Charice said, "I wanted to support the Orange Life Savers Gummies because I’m all for the underdog, and in the world of candy, I think Orange doesn’t get enough attention," continually saying, "Some great people helped me out early in my career by sharing my music with their friends and I want to be that person for Orange – I want to share his story. He may not be the most sporty or social of the group, but he’s clever, smart and tasty!."


     Good news to her fans living in and near New York City. Charice will be hosting the Orange Campaign party at Bowlmor in Times Square, New York City on June 14, 2011.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment