Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Charice and Sarah Great Collaboration: David Foster

Bookmark and Share

     An interview with ABS-CBN North America Bureau with David Foster, he said: “I love Sarah. Sarah's amazing and I think the two of them would be great together. I was in the Philippines and I wanted Sarah to come sing with me but she wasn't available and I'd love to meet her someday,”

     Sarah will be leaving the Philippines to hone her talent, she will be doing voice and dance lessons to improve her craft for her fans.

     David never met Sarah personally according to the interview and he is open working with her. David gave update on Charice: “She's working with some young producers, and I'm monitoring from the 30,000-foot level. She's 18 now, she's got her own voice, she's got her own mind, and she's going to do great,”


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment